By providing us with your Personal Data, you consent to the disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties who may reside outside the New Zealand and EU and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with the New Zealand and International privacy laws. We have sole discretion to take all reasonable steps to secure the information against unauthorized access or disclosure. In no event, we do not sell trade, rent or otherwise transfer your any identifiable information to any third parties except the above circumstances.
“Service” Service means the service provided by the www.forestcoin.earth and www.exchangeforest.com websites and Forestcoin and Exchange Forest Mobile Applications operated by Forestcoin Limited
“Personal Data”: Personal Data means data about a user or business or individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession) or from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access.
“Usage Data”: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
“Cookies” Cookies are files with a small amount of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
“Data Processors (or Service Providers)” Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
“Data Subject (or User)” Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. WHO WE ARE:
Through our Websites and Mobile App we are offering Currency and Currency Exchange based services where the coins are mined by planting trees. Our users are issued Forestcoin (FC) Currency for using the Forestcoin App to document the planting of a tree. The planting is then assessed by other Forestcoin users and after receiving three Approval votes the Forestcoin crypto currency is minted and issued to the user.
Forestcoin is intended as being transactional crypto currency, and because every coin has been created by the planting of a tree, Forestcoin hopes to capture the hearts and minds of millions of people that are concerned about climate change, and to Appeal to businesses that want to promote their brand as one that supports tree planting by accepting FC as payment. Simply by choosing to pay for goods and services using FC (instead of credit card) consumers will be supporting tree planters around the world.
Businesses can use the Forestcoin merchant tools to accept FC and at point of sale immediately sell the FC for BTC or other crypto currencies, which they can then cash out to their bank. The merchant system includes foreign exchange integration so the business can enter an amount to receive in any of 168 different currencies (e.g. USD, EUR), then the paying customer scans the QR code to pay in FC, which is then received by the business and instantly sold so the business receives BTC or other crypto equivalent to the initial amount entered.
Our www.exchangeforest.com crypto currency exchange site allows Forestcoin users to trade Forestcoin for other crypto currencies. When you buy or sell FC in this App you are actually buying and selling on www.exchangeforest.com. You can log into www.exchangeforest.com directly using your Forestcoin email and password.
3. HOW AND WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
Also, may provide information involuntarily such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, network data, device information, including but not limited to identifier, name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from the Website and the pages you accessed on the Website. In addition to the above, we may collect information from or about you in other ways such as your interaction with customer support, contractual relationships with us or from other public sources. We are not obligated to collect any of your information, and may do so at our own discretion. We may obtain Personal Data relating to you from various sources described below.
3.1 User-Provided Information:
- Interaction with Forestcoin. You may not require to register as a general user or to provide Personal Data to visit our website. But you must need to register as a user or Business and provide certain Personal Data in order to use our services. You may just Sign Up/Register for a personal account or business or organization account using your Full Name, Business name, Referral Code, email address, Date of birth, Country, State, City, Postcode, websiteand password to get the access in the Dashboard. Upon access to the Dashboard you will have option to setup and fulfill your account by completing the Personal info section of the Dashboard and you will have all the options and tools there to fulfill your purpose to register and use our services. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more information on the registration process and requirements. We hereby disclaim, and you hereby release Forestcoin from any and all liability arising from any unauthorized registration and from any related claims, losses or damages alleged, arising from or relating to any unauthorized user registration and/or collection of Personal Data in connection with an unauthorized registration.
- Account Information.Upon registration and access to the Member dashboard you will have option to complete your account by providing certain of your Personal or business Data in the Account option under the “Personal Info” section of the Dashboard, which may include your full name, email address, profile picture, phone number, mailing address, City, State, Country, Province, Zip Code, Social Media Links etc.
- Profile Information.To use certain features within the Forestcoin, Categorizes and understanding your purpose of use of our service, we may also ask you to complete your profile with us by providing certain of your Personal Data in the Profiling option under the “Personal Info” section of the Dashboard, which may include your Date of Birth, Gender, Language, Religion, Your photo as a profile picture, Govt. issued ID and other information or data as needed to fulfill your purpose to use our platform If you have any question or concerns regarding this personal data collection process please contact us at https://forestcoin.earth/contact-us/ .
- Communications with Forestcoin Via Live Chat or Other ways.When any user or member communicates with Forestcoin using our support contact form, support email or live chat option or with a phone call we may collect Personal Data through such communications.
- Feedback or Review: We also may collect Personal Data if included in any Feedback or comment provided by our users. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more information on Feedback. Feedback and similar communications from our users allow us to measure areas of interest, improve the efficiency and offerings on the Forestcoin, provide users with important information, and build features and functionality that will enhance your use of the Forestcoin and its services. You are not obligated to provide us with Feedback or comment.
- Other Information.The user may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill our Service inquiry form, Landing Page from, conduct a search, update or add information to your Forestcoin account or interest with your social media account.
3.2 Information Collected via Technology:
To make our Websites, Apps and its Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from you, including Online Identifiers, such as operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model; browser type; IP address; unique device identifiers etc., that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We may collect Non-Personal Data through the use of General Tracking Information and Click Path Tracking (cookie technology). We may use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts to analyze trends, administer the Forestcoin, track users movements around the Forestcoin, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We may use Google Analytics, Google’s and Facebook’s ad tracking feature and remarketing pixels and other third-party vendors to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors. Facebook and Google use its cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it.
3.3 Data Collection through App Stores:
3.4 Others Data:
We may keep track of the pages visited by each user. We may also collect information from you, including Online Identifiers, such as operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model; browser type; screen resolution; IP address; unique device identifiers, Device IDs, Mac ID, language preference etc., that is automatically assigned to your electronic devices including but not limited to Computer, Mobile, Tab or other similar devices, when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts to analyze trends, administer Forestcoin and its services, track users movements around Forestcoin and its services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We may also collects, store and use information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings. We may keep track of the pages visited by each user. Our web server automatically collects some information about you when you request pages from our server, including your IP address. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. We aggregate this data with data on the pages visited by other users to track overall visitor traffic patterns. We use this information to improve our Site by making it more responsive to the needs and preferences of our users. This information does not identify you personally.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal Data to provide our services to you smoothly and to meet your satisfaction to use our website or App, and to address your needs and concerns. For the following purpose we may collect and use your Personal Data, including but not limited to about our users for the following purposes:
- To Personify you experience to use of our service.
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To maintain your interest and account with us.
- To Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies.
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To Provide our services to you and your services to other users of the platform
- To customize your use of our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To create, manage and control your account and dashboard information, and to verify access rights to the Platform and our Services
- To protect us against error, fraud, theft and loss;
- To respond to your inquiries, commercial requests, comments and provide customer support.
- To protect the security and safety of our users and Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users. to respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- To comply with all Applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies, including, reasonable necessity to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders.
- To protect our legal rights, liabilities, and interests.
- To provide customer support; and any other reasonable purpose to which you consent us.
We will not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. We do not rent, sell, or share our users Personal Data, with any people, entity or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your explicit permission.
5. TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE OR SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your personal data with other people or organizations that are not directly linked to us. With your prior permission or consent, we may disclose your Personal Data under the following circumstances and authority:
- To our employees, contractors and/or related entities.
- To our existing subsidiary or potential affiliates and business partners.
- To any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority, or other organization if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else to protect our legal rights, liabilities, and interests.
Any entity or organization which accesses your data in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your data and adhere to all data privacy laws that Apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards. We will not share your personal data with anyone else for their own marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do this.
6. COOKIES POLICY:
We may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. Your web browser may places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.Cookies can compile information about your browsing habits and can also enhance your browsing experience. We use a standard cookie warning popup box on our website.
- to understand browsing habits on the Websites;
- to improve your user experience on this Website;
- to remember your preferences;
- to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity;
- to help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction;
- to enable this Website to function properly;
7. THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
- Web browsers/administration. We may use your Personal Data for administrative purposes, including to help us better understand how our Users access and use our Websites, Apps or Its Services; to provide our prospective partners, service providers, regulatory bodies or other entities with reports; to set up and maintain security, anti-piracy and fraud-prevention measures, along with other services designed to protect our Users, partners and ourselves; and to enforce our regulations, directives and procedures.
- Marketing.We may, within the confines of the law, use your Personal Data for marketing and promotional purposes, including for email communications and other means of electronic communication. For example, we may use your Personal Data to send you newsletters; inform you of special offers, promotions, competitions, and services; invite you to an event organized by us or our Members; or send you information that we think will interest you.
- Communication.We may use your Personal Data to communicate with you, including responding to requests for assistance. We may communicate with you in a variety of ways, including via email, your social media accounts and/or text message, if you have agreed.
- Customer Support. We may use your Personal Data for customer support purposes, including suggesting services and offering you technical support. Similarly, we may use your Personal Data to provide you with adapted, personalized content and information based on your use of our platform
- Legal obligations. We may use your Personal Data to comply with legal obligations, including responding to an authority, a court order or a preliminary disclosure request. Also, we may use your Personal Data where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of policies, directives and other policies.
- Protect Us and Others. We may use your Personal Data where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of policies, directives and other policies.
8. THE BASIS ON WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED:
As a responsible company, we need a lawful basis for collecting and/or processing your data. We generally rely on a number of grounds (reasons) for this processing within our business activities. We process your Personal Data in accordance with the provisions set out in the GDPR and the relevant Applicable data protection laws and regulations. The legal bases for processing your Personal Data are:
- To comply with contractual obligations. When you use our Websites or Apps and its Services for any purpose or use any services offered through our Websites or Apps, the purposes of processing your personal data are primarily determined by that use and we will process your information so that we can provide your purpose of use our platform and services.
- As a result of your consent. When you have consented to the processing of your Personal Data by us for certain services through the Platform, you can withdraw this consent at any time by following the instructions provided in the subscription process or by contacting us at https://forestcoin.earth/contact-us/.
- There is a legitimate interest. For the purpose of following legitimate interest we may use your Personal Data without your consent, but we will inform you for any such use if needed. The legitimate interest of using your data may including but not limited to
- analyze and optimize our Websites, Apps and its Service;
- maintain the security and safeguard of our Websites, Apps and its user;
- Prevent and investigate any criminal acts.
- protect our legal rights, liabilities, and interests
We will follow the entire legal obligation to use your personal data for the purpose legitimate interest. As any other entity we are subject to legal obligations and regulations.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES/INTERACTIVE SERVICES:
If you interact with our Website or App or with any of our third party service provider by and through the Interactive Services (an Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)) or any Social Media Platform, you should be aware that the Personal Data that you submit by and through such platform can be read, collected and/or used by other users of those platforms (depending on your privacy settings associated with the accounts you have with such Social Media Platform, if Applicable), and could be used to send you unsolicited messages or otherwise to contact you without your consent. We are not responsible for the Personal Data that you choose to submit in this Platform. The Social Media Platform that is operated independently may have its own privacy or security policies. We will have no responsibility for any violation or breach of the privacy o and security practices of such Social Media Platform. We encourage you to review the privacy and security policies and settings of the Social Media Platform you interacted to, it will help you understand those Social Media Sites’ privacy practices. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of any Social Media Sites that you use, please refer to their applicable privacy statements or policies.
10. THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES AND DISCLOSURE
11. ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS:
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. To promote our site and services, we may use third-party advertising and analytics platforms, including but not limited to Google Analytics. We will not share Personal Data that directly identifies you with third-party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes. We may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other usage information about the use of the site, including a history of the pages you view. We automatically combine this collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve the services we offer you, including customized recommendations, advertising, and currency display. We also utilize this information to improve marketing and to track access and use of the site across the devices that you use. One of the analytics service providers we use is Google Analytics. To learn more about how Google uses data, visit https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners. For opt-out options specific to Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
12. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to protect or safeguard the data we collect from you. We take all reasonable and necessary steps to protect the information provided by you from unauthorized access. We may follow commonly accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us. We are using SSL CERTIFICATE, Cloudfare and other Encrypt security system for ensuring and protect the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storages is 100% safe and secure. Therefore, we are not in the actual position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can submit us an email we may take all reasonable steps and may allow third parties to assist us regarding processing your Personal Data and adopt proper security measure to safeguard your information for ensuring security.
13.FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES:
We may Apply Fair Information Practices as the law define and permitted. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect Personal Data. As required by the law we will ensure that all the Users of our Website or App will have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those Users have enforceable rights against data users, but also that User have to recourse courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We take children’s privacy seriously. We do not specifically collect information about children nor do we market our Websites, Apps and its services to children. We have no reason to believe that the Websites, Apps and its services offered through the Forestcoin will attract children, or that children will access the Site or provide Personal Data through the registration page or the other form. Our Websites, Apps and its services complies with the Privacy Act 2020 of New Zeeland, EU GDPR and US Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Law under the local territory of every user of our website. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a Minor and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent in accordance with Applicable law, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
15. PRIVACY PRACTICE UPON BUSINESS OR OWNERSHIP TRANSFERS
16. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
17. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS OR REQUESTS FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT:
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your Personal Data according to your wish or regulations by law with
- Your prior Consent or permission;
- By the Applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests;
- By requests from public and governmental authorities;
- if it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our terms of service or as otherwise required by law;
- To protect our legal rights and interests; and
- To secure the information against unauthorized access or disclosure Forestcointakes all the reasonable steps.
We encrypt the transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error. In no event, we do not sell trade, rent or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any third parties except the above circumstances.
18. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER POLICY
- Outside The EEA:Please note that some of our service providers may be located outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of protection of personal data, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection. We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Data in connection with the transfer or sale of all (or substantially all) of our business assets, or in the event of a merger, consolidation or similar transaction.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE ABOVE PURPOSES WHEN
- YOU HAVE CLEARLY CONSENTED TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA,
- WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SERVICES OR TO RESPOND TO YOUR INQUIRIES,
- WE HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION TO USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- WE HAVE A LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ENSURE AND IMPROVE THE SAFETY, SECURITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICE.
We do not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data. However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
19. AUTO RESPONDERS AND MARKETING OPT-OUTS:
We may use auto responder’s tool to communicate with you by e-mail. You may opt-out of receiving emails and other messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. We may also use the information that you provide to us to communicate with you about our current activities or to notify you about any updates or changes to our services. If you decide that you would no longer want to receive such messages you can opt-out from receiving such emails from us. In order to opt-out you can click on an unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of every email or as described in that email. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us at https://forestcoin.earth/contact-us/.
20. ANTI-SPAM POLICY:
We also hate spam or junk e-mail (unsolicited commercial e-mail) as you do. We endorse and comply with the requirement of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) and other Applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws. If you subscribe with us, there will have always an option of unsubscribing immediately.
21. CHANGE TO THIS PRIVACY:
We don’t track you personally and we never sell your data. Here is what we track: we track how users use our Website in general so that we can make it better. We are monitoring traffic, usage activity, site performance, and we use general analytic tools so that we can improve your experience. We do not associate any of this data with you personally. We never sell or share your personal data unless required to do so by law. Here you have the Tracking Technology Choices
- App Technologies. You can reset your device advertising Id at any time through your device settings, which is designed to allow you to limit the use of information collected about you. For information on how to do this on Apple devices, visit Apple.com or https://support.Apple.com/en-us/HT202074. For information on how to do this on Android devices, visit Google.com. You can stop all collection of information via an App by uninstalling the App.
- Location-Identifying Technologies.The location data collected through an App depends on your device settings and App permissions. You can exercise choice over the location data collected through our Mobile App by
- for GPS data, disabling location in your device settings or disabling location permissions to that App;
- for Bluetooth data, disabling Bluetooth and any Bluetooth scanning option in your device settings; or
- For Wi-Fi data, disabling Wi-Fi and any Wi-Fi scanning option in your device settings. You can stop collection of all location data via an App by uninstalling the App.
- Do Not Track.Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and App operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms.
- Push Notifications: From time to time, we use push notifications in our mobile App to send you messages about our services. You may opt out from receiving push notifications through your device settings.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove Tracking Technologies some parts of the Service may not function correctly.
23. CHOICES YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION:
You may, of course, decline to submit information to us, in which case you may not be able to use our website or App or purchase any Services from us. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within the Forestcoin about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings.
- Right to access:the right to request copies of your Personal Data from us;
- Right to correct:the right to have your Personal Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase:the right to request that we delete or remove your Personal Data from our systems;
- Right to withdraw:Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Right to restrict our use of your information:the right to ‘block’ us from using your Personal Data or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability:the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Personal Data;
- Verify and seek rectification:the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected;
- Right to object:the right to object to our use of your Personal Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your Personal Data to carry out profiling to inform our market research and customer demographics.
- Lodge a complaint:the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
- Right to Nondiscrimination: We do not discriminate against users who exercise their privacy rights. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination prohibited by the GDPR & CCPA.
24. DURATION OF HOLDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
25. YOUR CONSENT:
- in writing;
- by electronic confirmation via the Internet; or
- Through other methods, as long as a record of your consent is created by you, by us or by a third party acting on our behalf.
The choice to provide us with your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data and account information is always yours; however, your decision to withhold such consent may limit our ability to provide you with certain services or offers. We may also collect Personal Data for other purposes from time to time, or as permitted or required by law. We will always identify any additional purpose prior to or at the time of collection. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at https://forestcoin.earth/contact-us/
26. YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE POLICIES:
27. CONTACT US:
Address: Suite 11411, 17B Farnham Street, Parnell,
Auckland 1052, New Zealand
FYI: Please note that